- To further enhance security while logging onto AHRB eBanking,
a CRAM: Challenge - Response - Authentication - Mechanism has been
introduced. CRAM is a dynamically generated 5 digit challenge, embedded
in a graphic background. It is displayed whenever the AHRB eBanking
login screen appears on the user's browser. In addition to the
login ID and password, the user has to enter the challenge digits
displayed in the specified field. This new feature will prevent
automated processes from guessing AHRB eBanking passwords.
- Keep your AHRB eBanking password strictly private. Never share your
password with anyone including Bank employees.
- If you feel that your AHRB eBanking password has been compromised,
you must lock your AHRB eBanking account immediately. AHRB eBanking access
will be automatically locked after three consecutive unsuccessful attempts.
- Always log-out from your online banking session when finished
and close the browser.
- Make sure your browser supports 128-bit SSL encryption.
- Keep virus programs on your computer updated.